E1: 32: F4801.RORN Field is Populated with Value '00000000' During Sales Order Entry - P4210 from Partial Quantity SQ Release for Low-Level Configured Work Orders
(Doc ID 2771780.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Sales Blanket Order Release - P420111 to release a configured sales quote to a configured sales order for a partial quantity, the SO and all its related (work) orders are created correctly. However, the related work order headers for the low-level configured children have the field Related SO No (Alias: RORN) populated with an incorrect value, e.g. '00000000' instead of actual sales order number, e.g. '00001958'.
When releasing the entire sales quote quantity during the configured sales order creation via P420111, the Related SO No (Alias: RORN) field for all related configured work orders (generated against top parent configured item and low-level configured children) is updated correctly with the originating sales order number.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- P4101 / P41026 create configured items
- P3291 - create segments
- P3293 - create P AIRs for all configured items
- P4210 ZJDE0009 - create a configured sales quote for e.g. 5 units
- P420111 - release SQ to SO for e.g. 1 unit
- P4210 ZJDE0008 - verify the configured sales order
- P48013 - verify the configured WOs for all configured children within the configuration and note that only top parent item has the F4801.RORN field populated correctly with the SO #. The following WOs related to each configured children have the F4801.RORN populated as "00000000", which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document