E1: 46L: P46L30 - Assign/Remove Items To LP Does Error (0269) When Removing Dual UOM Item
(Doc ID 2771796.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using License Plate Management with Dual UOM items with Dual Tolerance activated and UOM conversion being set up by Branch the P46L30 - Assign/Remove Items To LP Does Not display the Dual UOM value in the grid and issues error 0269 - Unit of Measure Conversion Unsuccessful when trying to remove an item from a license plate. When adding the item to the license plate then UOM and Dual UOM are displayed correctly and no error is issued.
This happens when Dual Tolerance is activated as that seems to trigger BSFN DualUnitOfMeasure - N4101440 to call GetItemUoMConversionFactor - B4000520 which then fails to retrieve the UOM conversion by Branch from F41002 as the B/P parameter is passed in as a blank.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. P41001 Set up UOM conversion by Branch
2. Set up Dual UOM item and activate Dual UOM Tolerance
3. Add Item UOM conversion (F41002) with B/P field populated
4. Set P4114 to create LP and display P46L30 and adjust in quantity
5. P46L30 Select Create New LP and Click Build
6. Enter Quantity and Dual quantity and Click Add, Note: that primary UOM and Dual UOM are correctly displayed in P46L30, W46L30B
7. Save Changes and close P46L30, Note: P46L10-LPN workbench Shows the new License Plate with the Dual Quantity and Dual UOM correctly
8. Open P46L30, Select Use Existing LP and enter LPN
9. Click Build and Note that Dual UOM is Not populated
10. Enter Quantity and Dual Quantity and Click Remove and Receive UOM conversion error 0269
11. Note that it seems to allow to Save changes in P46L30 however item is not removed from LP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document