E1: 44H: P44H601 (Bid Entry) Has Incorrect Reference (Alias VR01) Description
(Doc ID 2771822.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Option descriptions have the incorrect Option Descriptions for community wildcard (+) records on the Bid (P44H601) application. P44H601 picks-up the first plan it finds at the + community level for the area, however, the subsequent wildcard (+) community records are not found, so the application ignores the specific plan information when looking at the wildcard (+) community.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Set up an option for more than 1 plan at the + community level of an area (can be used by any community within the area), each with different option descriptions.
2. Set up at least 1 plan with the same option mapped to a specific community within the same area.
3. Enter a bid containing the option with all of the plans above for the community used at step 2.
4. While entering the bid, observe the Reference column which does not allow input. The record created at step 2 is correctly recognized and that option description defaults into the Reference.
5. The option descriptions for the plan specific records created at step 1 are not all correctly recognized. Only the first plan is found.
All other specific plans at the + community are ignored and the description from the first plan populated the Reference for all plans at the + community level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document