E1: 42: R42950 Sales Order Cost/Price Update Creates a Record Lock in P00095 and Does Not Release It Upon Exiting Out of the Program
(Doc ID 2772141.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a sales order (P4210) record is open in SO detail form and a user runs Update sales cost/price (R42950) program on that record, a record reservation is created in P00095 program but the record is not released once user closes both P4210 and R42950 UBE.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4210 - Inquire and open an existing sales order (#4750)
2. P00095 - Observe a record reservation is created
3. R42950 - With sales order open, run R42950 to update cost.
4. Observe it completes successfully
5. P00095- A record reservation is created for the R42950 run for order #4750
6. P4210 - Close out from the sales order program
7. P00095- Observe the corresponding record reservation is cleared
8. R42950 - Close out the UBE
9. P0005 - Observe the corresponding record reservation is not cleared
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document