E1: 74Y: Italy Electronic Invoice Displays Wrong Mailing Name (F0111.MLNM) for Company Address
(Doc ID 2772269.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Italian electronic invoice, the mailing name retrieved to populate the xml file is not always correct.
This happens when there are more than one record in Who's Who setup of the company address number: the mailing name of the company itself and some other records for the same company address number as different company contacts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable IT localization in user profile and have the Italy localization setup in place.
2. Set few records in Who's Who setup of the company address number: the mailing name of the company itself and some other records for the same AN8 for the company contacts.
3. Create a sales order for that company.
4. Run R42565 to generate the xml file.
5. Note the mailing name retrieved to populate the xml file is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document