E1: 49: System Not Updating the Blanket Quantity Correctly when New Line is Added From Load Disposition (P49660)
(Doc ID 2772379.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System not updating the Blanket order qty properly when new line is added from Disposition Load (P49660)
After Bug 32200731 - NEW LINE ADDED TO S4 FROM LOAD DISPOSITION DOES NOT GET RELATED BLANKET DETAIL, a new issue occurs. The system is not updating the blanket order quantity when new line added from confirm delivery / disposition load.
Original order values got updated properly but system failed to update the Blanket order shipped quantity for the cancelled line.
The system should not update blanket order shipped quantity as same quantity line is getting cancelled and new line is getting added with same quantity hence shipped quantity should remain same.
1. P420111 SB exists for 21 EA. P420111 generated S4 from SB for 5 EA - remaining qty on SB 16
2. Create SI load
3. Approve and Confirm the load
4. Confirm Delivery
5. Row exit Confirm shipment
6. Confirm Delivered QTY = 0 EA out of 5 EA - use options DC = S
7. Load Disposition - Return qty = 5
8. Load in status 70
9. Check the new sales order line. It did get created with Blanket order information - OK. The system canceled the previous line.
10. P42011 Check SB – 5 EA were decreased again. This is incorrect -showing 11 instead of 16.
Looks like the system did not increase the SB when the original line was canceled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document