E1: 18: Timecard Automation Change Rule (R186404) Is Calculating Hours For A Lump Sum Timecard
(Doc ID 2772409.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lump Sum Timecard calculates hours when processing a salaried employee through a timecard change rule (R186404)
1. Create a Salaried Employee (P0801)
2. Create a Timecard Change Rule (P186401)
3. Attach the employee to the Employee Group (P186201)
4. Create a Lump Sum Timecard in Time Entry (P051121)
5. Submit the Change Rule (P186401)
6. Review the PDF output (R186404) and notice Hours have calculated on a Lump Sum Timecard. Note that if this same process is run for a Hourly Employee, Hours Worked is not calculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document