E1: 43: Using Flex Accounting with B Line Type to Create Purchase Order Receipts Where the Received Not Vouchered DMAAI (4320) Uses the Purchase Order Header Branch Plant as the Business Unit of the Account
(Doc ID 2772518.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer needs to create account entries in the General Ledger (F0901) using the header Branch Plant of the Purchase Order. In Purchase Orders, the customer has a requirement where the purchase order header Branch Plant is different from the detail line Branch Plant. the customer is using line type B for the purchase orders.
The Received Not Vouchered (RNV) account is retrieved based on the detail branch plant. The customer needs the RNV account assigned based on the purchase order header branch plant. The customer has tried to setup flex accounting for the order but it is not working as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P40296 enable flex accounting for the F4301
- In Flex Accounting Revisions setup the 4320 AAI for company 00001 for business unit file name F4301 and data item MCU.
- In P4310 create purchase order with header BP 30 and detail BP 10 line type B.
- Verify P4312, purchase order receipt, processing option is active for flex accounting and that the summarize journal entry processing option is blank to not summarize. Receive the purchase order.
- In R09801 post the receipt batch.
- Review the journal entry created for Received Not Vouchered account. Note the header Branch Plant account was not used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document