E1: 43: Address Book 01 (POHAB01) Value Cleared in Purchase Order Header (F4301) When Partial Purchase Order Receipt (P4312) Creates Split Line
(Doc ID 2772807.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Address Book 01 (POHAB01) value is cleared from the purchase order header (F4301) when a line is split in Purchase Order Receipts (P4312). When the purchase order is created with Address Book 01 populated and then a partial receipt is done so that the line is split, the POHAB01 value is cleared. If the line is not split, the field value is retained.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P4210 create a direct ship order, SD / OD
- In P4310, with the processing option active to Display Additional Properties Tab inquire on the OD order.
- Populate the Additional Address 01 (POHAB01) on the Additional Properties tab. Save the record.
- In P4312 receive the OD order using receiving option 1. Receive a partial quantity on the order.
- Inquire on the OD order in P4310. The OD line was split along with the SD line.
- On the Purchase Order Header Address Book 01 has disappeared from PO header.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document