E1: GRID: Search Items in Query Manager Greyed Out After Switch Grid Format
(Doc ID 2772832.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When switching grid format, search items in Query manager greyed out.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Fast path to P17022
2. Make sure custom grid format only has grid column serial number, date acquired and installation date shown.
3. Open query manager, add query on installation date QBE and is enabled. Save.
4. Click show all column grid format
5. Open query manager, installation date QBE is disabled.
6. Close P17022
7. Fast path to P17022 and now it started with show all columns, open query manager, the query is enabled but if then switch to the custom grid format, query disabled again.
Happen to a few more application like P4310 but unable to reproduce using P01012.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document