E1: 42: Running R42995 (Repost Active Sales Orders) to Recommit Future Orders the System Does Not Re-populate STOP Value In F4211 For Parent/child Kit Items
(Doc ID 2772926.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stop code (STOP) is defaulted into a future committed sales order from the customer billing instructions for both a regular line and a kit line. The stop code is subsequently cleared from the sales order detail line for both the regular item and a kit item. After being removed, and the sales order becomes a current commitment, the R42995 is run to Recommit Future Orders. The STOP code is re-populated into the sales detail for the regular line but the kit line stays blank. There are two separate processes, for regular lines and kit lines, when the R42995 runs leading to only the regular lines having there STOP codes re-populated based on the billing instructions
To have the stop codes re-populate after running R42995
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Create two items to use for testing. One a regular sales item and the other a kit item
- Create a Kit Bill of Material (P3002)
- Add a default Stop code in the Customer Billing Instructions (P03013)
- Set the specific commitment days in the Branch Plant Constants (P41001) for branch 30 to 10
- Create a future committed sales order for requested date greater than 10 days in the future with one regular item and one kit item
- The Stop code should default from the customer billing instructions into the header and subsequent detail lines
- Verify a future commitment has been set in the summary availability for both the regular item and the kit component item
- Clear out the stop codes from the sales detail lines for both items
- When the order becomes a current commitment run the R42995 (Repost Active Sales Orders) to Recommit Future Orders
- The future commitments are removed from the two lines but only the regular line has its STOP code re-populated into the sales detail
- The kit lines STOP code is still blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document