E1: 13: Action Security (P00950) on Capital Asset Management Work Order (P13714) Alows Work Order Updates
(Doc ID 2773235.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user belongs to a role with Action Security (P00950) that does not allow changes to Capital Asset Management Work Orders (P13714), the system will ignore the security setting and allow the user to make updates/changes (i.e. status updates).
1. Set up Action Security in the P00950 to not allow changes in application P13714.
2. Add a new CAM Work Order, P13714.
3. Sign in as the user with Action Security.
4. Select the Work Order and attempt to change the status; notice that the system may display the following error:
You are not authorized to run this application.
5. Click OK on the error window.
6. Re-inquire on the Work Order and note that the system updated the status despite the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document