E1: 47: EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create (R470412) Returns Blanks Invalid (0003) Error
(Doc ID 2773268.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a 3-way match voucher using EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create (R470412), an error is sent to the work center.
Blanks Invalid (0003)
CAUSE . . . . The data field being processed does not allow blanks or zeros to be entered.
RESOLUTION. . Enter a non-blank or non-zero value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a J line type purchase order for a quantity of 1 item for a particular expense account
- Receive the PO line in full
- Use EDI Inbound Invoice (P47040) to populate the following tables
- EDI Inbound Invoice Header (F47041)
- EDI Inbound Invoice Detail (F47042)
- EDI Inbound Invoice Summary (F47044)
- Run EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create (R470412) with data selection on the EDI document number
- Review report PDF which shows header and detail errors.
- Check Work Center which displays a Blanks Invalid Error (0003), but the message does not state what field is blank that causes the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document