E1: 43: When Quantity Available is not Enough, Release Blankets (P420111) is not Prompting Warning 'Order Quantity Exceeds What's Available' (030B)
(Doc ID 2773476.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When P420111 release blankets is used to release quantities for sales order generation, 'Order Quantity Exceeds what's Available'(030B) warning is not prompted for the item which do not have enough quantities.
- In P4210 create a blanket order for an item.
- In P41202 ensure there is not enough available quantity for that item.
- In P420111 release blanket, select the above blanket order.
- Release the full quantity. The system should prompt for warning 'Order Quantity Exceeds What's Available'(030B).
- The system allows to generate sales order without warning.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document