E1: 15: Lease Termination Does Not Clear The Remaing Months From The Amortization Schedule
(Doc ID 2773553.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a recurring billing record is deleted from a lease with three recurring billing records, and the lease is terminated early, the Amortization Schedules (P15171) does not update to reflect the change in months
Steps to Duplicate:
- Create a non-property lease (P1501)
- Create a recurring billing with three records (P1502)
- Create amortization schedules (P15171)
- Run commencement journal entries and post (R15170)
- Run monthly journals (R15180)
- Run recurring billing (R15100)
- Delete 1 record from the recurring billing
- Terminate the lease early
- Check amortization schedules and see they have not been updated with the new lease end date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document