E1: 18: Overtime Rule For Spread Employee Salary Is Not Pulling Pay Type 1
(Doc ID 2773621.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Overtime rule for spread employee salary is not pulling Pay Type 1
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. The employees are Union 2000 (Alias: UN), Job 0A-10 (Alias: JBCD) and Shift Rate 3 (Alias: SHFT). P059121 Union table set for the specific criteria with a 62.00 rate
2. P059241 Shit Rate is just an additional 15%
3. P050002A is set to pull rates from union table
4. Pay types 1 & 100
5. P186401 New OT Rule for Spread Employee Salary
6. P051121 Added 5 time cards for pay type 1 with 8 hrs each different dates and one
time card for pay type 100 with 1 hr
7. Ran the OT Rule. R186404 PDF. Notice Pay Type 100 is not listed, and the new values
show a different hourly rate.
8. Where 88.543 is coming from and why is that pay type 100 is not included?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document