E1: 44H: P44H401 Option Cost Detail (W44H401C) Amounts do not Include Tax So True Cost/Price of Option is not Displayed
(Doc ID 2774226.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Option Cost Detail amounts do not include applicable taxes.
When using the row exit from Option Master P44H401 to view Option Cost Detail form W44H401C, the Extended Price is not pulling in taxes for taxable Takeoff items so the "true" cost of the option is not being shown. This is creating an issue when calculating suggested sales pricing using the Gross Margin calculator. Expecting the related tax for the various options to be included in the Option Cost Detail amount.
- Create a new Option (P44H401 - Option Master) for this or identify and use an existing option.
- Start a new Lot or identify an existing lot which the Option can be added to using Lot Master P44H201.
- For the Community in which the Lot resides, set a Tax Explanation Code and Tax Rate/Area, in Community Master P44H101.
- In Sales Workbench P44H500, use Row Exit to Select Options and select the Option from step 1.
- Create a Takeoff for this Option, P44H602.
- Create Material Item Pricing for the item/supplier related to the takeoff, P44H603.
- Create Supplier Assignment related to this takeoff and the trade code of the account on the takeoff, P44H604.
- Run R44H700 to ensure the Takeoff will pull into the workfile and that tax is included as seen in the amount totals.
- Go to Option Master P44H401. Enter Area and Community along with the Option number and press Find to display the Option.
- Select the Option row, then Row Exit to Option Cost Detail.
- Enter an Effective Date and press Find.
- The Option cost / price amounts are displayed, but the amount does not include tax even though tax is included in the F44H711 Lot Start Workfile record for this option/takeoff.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document