E1: 04: PPD EFT Payment File Not Populating Fields 56-94 with Blank Spaces (R04572T1)
(Doc ID 2774293.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R04572T1 PPD EFT payment file is not populating fields 56-94 with blank spaces in Record 9 “Entries File Control Records” as required by NACHA/ACH.
Steps to Duplicate:
- P01012/P04012/P0030A: Set up a vendor to receive PPD EFT payments.
- P0411: Enter a voucher for the vendor.
- R0470: Create a Payment Control Group for this voucher.
- P04571: Write the Payment Control Group for Payment Program P04571T2.
- P0457: Copy the payment file to create the file in Notepad to an export folder.
- Open the folder in notepad and review record 9 fields 56 -94. Note that the fields are not filled with blank spaces.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document