E1: 46L: Item Descriptions (DSC1 & DSC2) Are Not Populated in F4600 for Requests Created Using R46L140 - Batch Create Putaway Requests
(Doc ID 2774301.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a License Plate Number (LPN) environment, pick request results in a record in the F4600 with item description 1 and 2 (DSC1 & DSC2) populated. Expecting the same when creating the pick request using R46L140 - Batch Create Putaway Requests but the DSC1 & DSC2 fields in the F4600 are blank.
The following steps show how the Description fields are NOT populated when the request is created using R46L140 - Batch Create Putaway Requests.
- Have an item that is License Plate controlled and has both DSC1 & DSC2 populated.
- In this example, the Item has 10 on hand in location 01.A .03
- Set up a version of R46L140 - Batch Create Putaway Requests to create the request for this location.
- Pick Request created.
- Review F4600 and Descriptions (DSC1 & DSC2) are blank.
The following steps show how the Description fields are populated when the request is created using P4312/R46171.
- Create a new PO for this item.
- Notice that Description fields are populated on the PO. Descriptions are populated on the receipt also.
- Receive to create a Putaway Request.
- Receipt created.
- Request is created.
- Review F4600 and Descriptions (DSC1 & DSC2) are populated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document