E1: ORCH: Extra Empty Form Request Output Stack After Tools Release Upgrade to 9.2.5.x When More Than One Form Present and No Output Mapping Defined
(Doc ID 2774697.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade of tools release to 9.2.5.x, the format of the output provided by the orchestration with a multiple form requests and no output mappings defined has changed. This may cause issues with third party integrations which process these outputs.
Consider an example of an orchestration to perform super backflush in ‘Work With Order Numbers’ application P31123. The following actions are performed, recorded and a form request created based on it.
1. Open application P31123 from fast path
2. Enter work order number and order type as ’WO’ in QBE in application P31123 form W31123B
3. Click on ‘Find’ button
4. Select a record
5. Click on ‘Select’ to navigate to the Super Backflush form W31123A
6. Return the grid data for output
The resulting form request has two forms. When no output mapping is selected in the output section of the orchestrator, the output of last form should be returned. However same last form is repeated twice and an empty output stack is returned in the JSON output
Steps to replicate
1. Create a form request with at least two forms and return date from last form. One example using application P31123 stated above
2. Call this form request from orchestration and make sure no output mapping is selected
3. Run the orchestration and check the output
The tools release has been upgrade to 9.2.5.x
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document