E1: 07: P05001S Effective Date Turned On, Timecard Created, Salary Increased, Running Pre-Payroll Blanks Out Timecard Amount
(Doc ID 2774704.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Effective Time card Date is flagged in P05001S/HRM Foundation System Options, creating a new Time card for a lump sum and then the employee's Salary is increased in P0801 and saved with the same change date as the Time card work date. Run Pre-Payroll and notice the Lump sum is blanked out to zero.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Make sure P05001S/HRM Foundation System Options both of these boxes are checked:
- Track by Effective Date
- Enable Date Effective Time card Rates
2. For a new Test Employee, create a new Time card for a lump sum amount for $2,000 with a work date of 5/1/2021 and save it.
3. Go to P0801/Employee Master inquire on this new Employee, go to compensation and increase their Salary by $1,000 and save with a change date of 5/1/2021 (same as Time card work date) and click OK to save.
4. Now run Pre-Payroll for the Time card. You only have to do submit payroll run to duplicate the reported issue, as once you run this go back to Time card entry P051121 and inquire on that new Time card from step 2 and notice the Lump sum field is blanked out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document