E1: TDA: Column Does Not Match Message When Trying to Add Another Table to An Existing Union/Union ALL Business View
(Doc ID 2774874.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add F0101 table to the standard business view V4211J, below message pops-up on-screen and the same message is captured in the jde log as well. V4211J is a Union ALL business view.
Jde log has below message:
Steps to replicate
1. Login to the FAT client and access OMW from fastpath
2. Move V4211J to a project and do a get
3. Go into the design by accessing Design -->Design Tools -->Start the Business View Design Aid
4. Look up for Object Name = F0101 under Available Tables window in Business View Design Aid screen
5. Drag and drop F0101 into the Table Joins window
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document