E1: 42: Sales Order Created With Zero Unit Price is Updated with Original Unit Price from P4106 When User Changes the Requested Date in P42101
(Doc ID 2775023.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales order line created with zero unit price is overwritten with item's original unit price from P4106 when user changes requested date of the order in P42101 sales order entry program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4101/P41026/P4106 - Create an item and define unit price
2. P42101 - Create a sales order line for the item and set unit price to zero using zero price functionality available in more row actions
3. P42101 - Save the order and observe price override flag SDPROV is set to 1 in F4211 table
4. P42101 - Re-inquire on the order and change the requested date on the order and save
5. P42101 - Observe unit price is updated from zero to item's original unit price from P4106
6. F4211 - Observe price override flag SDPROV is set to 0 in F4211 table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document