E1: OMW: Version User Security Error While Performing Advanced Get of a Batch Version from Lower Release Environment During Upgrade
(Doc ID 2775217.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to do 'Advanced Get' for a batch version from a lower release environment during upgrade, following error appears on screen in OMW(Object Management Workbench) application :
Version User Security Error
It is already verified that there is NO Batch Version Security applied on the batch version, which is a potential reason for such errors.
Steps to replicate:
- Login to JDE application on a fat client(Windows Development) machine.
- Open Object Management Workbench Application(OMW) by typing OMW in fast path.
- Find the Batch version in OMW project.
- Highlight the version and take 'Advanced Get' row exit.
- Select the pathcode from Lower release environment.(PD910)
- Notice the error: Version User Security Error
Although this error is more likely to occur during upgrade, similar error message may be observed during routine advanced get as well .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document