E1: 74: VAT European Sales List (R740018D) - ESL Detail Report (Version XJDE0004) Displays Line No for Details in Wrong Order
(Doc ID 2775366.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ESL Detail Report (R740018D version XJDE0004) displays Line No in wrong order if there are ten or more different countries in the data listed. For example 1.000, 10.000, 11.000, 2.000... instead of 1.000, 2.000...10.000, 11.000.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 11 Sales Orders with Tax Rate/Area and Tax explanation code populated and Sold To/Ship To as an EU country. Ensure the country of the Sold To is different for those 11 sales orders.
- R42800 Run Sales update and post the batch. Ensure that processing options of R09801 are set to update F0018 table for the tax records.
- Run R740018A for all RI documents created.
- Run R740018D for ESL Detail Report (version XJDE0004).
- Check the output of the R740018D and note the following issue: Line No is sorted incorrectly. (ex. 1.000, 10.000, 11.000, 2.000...)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document