E1: 42: F004201 Prepayment Table Authorize- Transaction Amount ( ATRM) Values are Incorrect After Sales Order is Split by Hard Committing when Running Pick Slip Print (R42520)
(Doc ID 2775475.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with credit card prepayments and split lines
If a sales order is entered in using prepayments and soft committed to the primary, then allow the line to be filled by the pick slip print process across two locations. The split lines are written to the prepayment table F004201 with incorrect amounts and the original line is left in the prepayment table with the full amount.
Expect to have the Authorization Transaction Amounts calculated correctly upon splitting the sales order when hard commits are done
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Create an item with two secondary locations
- Adjust inventory into the two secondary locations ( 10 in each for this test)
- Set the prepayment instrument to ?, for credit card payment, in the customer master for the customer being used for the sales order
- Use prepayment version ZJDE0017 for the P4210
- Under the Prepayment tab for the P4210 set the first two processing options to a '1'
- Create a sales order that soft commits to the primary
- Check the Prepayment Table F004210 for the Authorization Transaction Amount (ATRM) which is correct
- Run Pick Slip Print (R42520) to hard commit the inventory
- Review the P004201 Prepayment Table and notice the Authorization Transaction Amount is incorrect after the split
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document