E1: 30A: R30837 Writes Wrong Sub Ledger For Process Work Order
(Doc ID 2775914.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Process Parent Item has a component, or components on its BOM P3002 and Work Order Part List P3111 that exist on multiple Standard Parent Item BOM’s, Part List, and Work orders. When cost simulation R30812 is done, followed by Frozen Cost Update R30835 while calling R30837 WIP Reval for the Process Parent Item. WIP Reval will correctly write the Work Order Number as the Sub Ledger On the R30837 PDF, but will write the incorrect Sub Ledger for the Process Work Order in the F0911 for the IB JE. Note: If other Standard Work orders are in the revaluation run of R30835 / R30837 their Sub Ledgers will be correct as their respective work order numbers.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Create a basic Process Parent Item i.e. TCPROCESS, Two Co By Items i.e. TCCO1, and TCCO2 in the Item Master and Item Branch Plant. B/P is M30 Only Item Master shown below
2. Create a purchased item P stocking type in Item i.e. TCING1 in Item Master and Item Branch Plant. In the P4105 give the component 08 purchased cost of i.e. $40.00
3. Go to menu G3012 /P3003 Enter Change Process and create a process for TCPROCESS using one work center / operation step. i.e. 200-201 operation 10.
4. Row Exit To P3002P and add both CO/By item TCCO1 and TCCO2 setup with Feature Cost % 50 / P to process. Note Go to G3442 / P3404 and ensure both CO/By items are only produced 100% of the time in TCPROCESS.
5. Go to menu G3012 / P3003 Enter Change Process and Row Exit to ingredient. Enter P stocking Type Ingredient Item i.e. TCING1 Qty 1. Also Add any other P stocking type Item as an ingredient on the BOM Qty of 1. i.e. component AAC. But this component must exist on other standard item BOM’s P3002, and Work Orders Part Lists P3111. Note this item should also have P4105 08 purchased cost i.e.
6. Go to Menu G3014 and Simulate R30812, and Freeze R30835 Data selecting on the Parent Process Item TCPROCESS, and no WIP Reval invoked for first run. Do a full cost rollup not single level and makes sure all Process MFG processing options are selected.
7. Go to menu G3111 / P48013 and create a work order for TCPROCESS i.e. QTY 10 and attach the part list.
8. Go the P31113 Issues and issue a Qty of i.e. 8 for both components.
9. Go to P31114 and Complete a Qty of i.e. 5 of the parent item / process.
10. Go to menu G3116 / R31802A and run MFG Accounting for the WO without error to clear unaccounted units, update F0911 with JE’s, F4111 Cardex, and F3102 Variance File.
11. Go to P4105 and change the 08 Cost of i.e. component TCING1 from $40 to $10.
12. Go to BV / Batch Version and create a version of R30837 WIP Reval i.e. AC that will be called by R30835. Processing Option 1 should be = IB, make sure all other processing options are equal 1 except number 5 Use Cache = Blank. Most Important make sure Processing Option 3. Default Sub Ledger is = 1.
13. Go to Menu G3014 and run Simulation R30812 again. In the processing options of the Cost Freeze R30835, make sure the version of WIP Reval is populated in the Version Tab for WIP Reval i.e. AC, Also Make sure in the Processing Tab processing option 5 = 1 to invoke WIP Reval for work order. Data selecting on the Parent Process Item TCPROCESS.
14. Check the R30837 PDF and notices all Sub Legers correctly match their respective Work Order Numbers.
15. Go to menu G3014 / P0011 G/L Review and inquire on the R30837 Batch number created. Looking at the R30837 PDF determine the “Document Number” that was written for the Process Work Order IB JE lines. In the P0011 drill into document number and notice the Sub Ledger Does not match the Work Order Number as it does on the PDF.
16. If the exact test is done again however this time, no items / ingredients on the BOM P3002 / Part List P3111 exist on other BOM’s / Part Lists / Standard Work Orders, the R30837 will correctly write the F0911 Sub Ledger as the Work Order Number for all work orders including the Process Work Orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document