E1: ORCH : Unable To Call Multiple Cross Reference Values From A Cross Reference Object Type, ' "message": "Orchestration Aborted: Cross Reference Failure"' Error Thrown
(Doc ID 2775981.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Cross reference (XREF) is used to map more than one type of value, the orchestration containing the cross reference fails with the following error:
Consider an example where a cross reference is used to store two values for a particular batch process:
1. LastRunDate which stores a date
2. LastRunTime which stores a time
A record is entered in P952000 Work With Business Service Cross Reference for both these values with same 'Cross Reference Object Type'. Values for these are entered in the application.
When these values are cross referenced simultaneously in cross reference object within an orchestration as shown below the error is thrown.
1. A record is entered in P952000 Work With Business Service Cross Reference for both these values with same 'Cross Reference Object Type'.
2. Design a cross reference which references both values simultaneously.
3. Call this cross reference from an orchestration.
4. Save the orchestration.
5. Run the orchestration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document