E1: 49: Freight Update (R4981) Assigns Same Document Number For Two Different Carriers If the First Shipment Ends in Error
(Doc ID 2776320.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The freight update program (R4981) assigns same document number for two different carrier if there is an error for the first shipment of the carrier and rest of the records are processed.
- In P4210 Create four transportation sales order such that two shipments each are assigned to two different carrier.
- In P4960 build the loads against each shipment.
- In P4960 take a row exit to approve the load.
- In P4960 take row exit to confirm the loads.
- In P4210 change the next status of the first shipment of each carrier to 527. So that when R4981 is run with override next status to 580, the first shipment will error because of status invalid for this order type.
- Run the R4981 with override next status set to 580. The report completes with error for the two shipments which contains invalid status.
- The other two shipments are processed but with same freight document number for different carriers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document