E1: 42W: Fulfillment Scoring (R4277702) Retrieves Score from Sold-To Instead of Parent Address
(Doc ID 2776487.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fulfillment Batch Scoring (R4277702) is not selecting the score for Parent Customer Address and Item Number, which is the first selection in the Preference Hierarchy.
The issue was duplicated with the following steps:
- Advanced Preference Schedule includes Preference Type 42 (Order Type Priority) with a specific Preference Hierarchy
- The Preference Hierarchy has Parent Customer/Item Number as Selection #1
- Review the Preference Type 42 Detail Record for 2nd Item Number and Parent Address
- The score for 2nd Item Number and Parent Address is 2,000. This is the score that should have been applied.
- Review the Preference Type 42 Detail Record for 2nd Item Number and Sold-To Address.
- The score for 2nd Item Number and Sold-To Address is 777. This score was incorrectly applied.
- The SO Entry (P4210) version was calling a Fulfillment Batch Scoring (R4277702) Version which was set to use Advanced Preference scoring and allocate 100% of the score to the Order Type Priority Advanced Preference (Type 42)
- Create a Fulfillment Management Sales Order (P42101) for Sold To Address and Item Number
- Sales Inquiry (P42101) displays the correct Parent Address for the order
- Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) shows Order Score for the Order is 777 which is the score setup for 2nd Item Number and Sold-To Address.
- The Score of 2,000 is the expected score for the 2nd Item Number and Parent Address.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document