E1: 07/77: Error Record Already Exists in UnionRatesCache in Work Centre After Processing Pre-Payroll, P07210,
(Doc ID 2776685.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running prepayroll, P07210, a work center message is generated: 'The record being added already exists in cache UnionRatesCache or there may not be enough memory or disk space available to add the record'.
- Fastpath to P07210, Work with Pay Cycle Workbench.
- Access the payroll id for the payroll process.
- F1 on the version for this payroll id and use the Form exit to access Data Selection through the add/revise version option.
- Using the Data Selection, add several address book numbers (AN8) for salaried employees who have unions attached to their employee record.
- Submit the prepayroll process from the workbench.
- When the process is completed, fastpath to WC (workcenter) and review the message regarding the UnionRatesCache.
- As the prepayroll status is updated with 1, completed, continue the payroll processing through Final Update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document