E1: 34: MRP (R3483) Suggests Insufficient Order Quantity (PLO) When Supply (WO) and Demand (SO) Quantities are in Past Due For Items Setup With Periods of Supply policy (OPC4) and Maximum Order Quantities
(Doc ID 2776735.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R3483 Multifacilty Requirements Planning plans a shortage when there is past due demand greater than the past due supply and the item has a Maximum Order Quantity. For Example, if Max Order Qty = 5 and there is a past due Sales Order (SO) for 10 and past due Work Order (WO) for 5 the +PLO (Planned Supply) will be 4.
This issue can be duplicated by:
1. Set Item with OPC = 4 Value = 30 LL = 5 Max Reorder Qty = 5
2. Enter a Past Due SO for 10
3. Enter a Past Due WO for 5
4. Note there is no On Hand and the supply date is after the demand date but
both are past due.
5. Run R3483
6. Review Messages B Message for only 4 is created (short 1)
7. Review Time Series (P3413) note EA = -1
This issue happens after applying JN18888.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document