E1: 32: Unwanted Blank Spaces Appear Under Configurator Generic Text Section in Work Order Print (R31415)
(Doc ID 2776745.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are multiple segments set up to not print in Configured Item Segments (P3291), the system will have blank spaces in the places where the segments would have printed on the R31415. In multi-level configurations where each level can have many segments that do not print, this can cause the Work Order Print (R31415) to print multiple blank pages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a configured parent and multiple configured children, each with multiple segments (P3291 - Configured Item Segments)
2. On many of the segments, set the print fields to 0 so they do not print on the document.
3. Create a Work Order for the configured parent.
4. Run the R31410 over the Work Order.
5. Inquire on the R31415 (called from R31410); notice that the system creates multiple blank spaces on the pdf report where the segments would have printed.
Below is an illustration of the problem:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document