E1: 42: "Omit Zero Quantities" Cannot be Unchecked When Multi-Item Search (P40ITM2) is Accessed From SO Entry (P4210 or P42101) with Quality Control On
(Doc ID 2776871.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Multi-Item Search (P40ITM2) is accessed from Sales Order Entry (P4210 or P42101) in a Branch Plant that has the Quality Control checkbox checked, the check box for “Omit Zero Quantities” (Alias: OMIT0) is checked and locked on the search and select screen. The user cannot uncheck the checkbox to display the Primary Locations with no quantity on-hand in inventory.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Branch Plant 10 has Quality Control (OT4Y) checkbox checked in Branch Plant Constants (P41001).
- In Sales Order Entry (P42101) add a sales order, enter Customer 4250 and Branch Plant 10 in header.
- In the Go To Box, select Multi-Item Search and click the button to bring up the Multi-Item Search form.
- When the Item Search Returning Quantity (P40ITM2) screen appears, the check box for “Omit Zero Quantities” (OMIT0) is checked and locked.
- The user cannot uncheck it to display the Primary Locations with no quantity on-hand in inventory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document