E1 42: P42101 (Update Sales Order - Header First) Order Total Summary Back Order Lines Not Included when 'Extend Back Order Quantity' is Checked in the Header
(Doc ID 2776914.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P42101 Order Total Summary Back Order Lines not included
Inquire on an existing sales order in both P42101 and P4210 with shippable and backordered lines. When checking 'Extend Back Order Quantity' in the header, and clicking on the summation symbol on the last line to sum up all the lines prices of the sales order, the P42101 power form does not include the backordered amounts but the P4210 does.
Expect to have the backordered lines price totals be included in the summation when 'Extended Back Order Quantity' is checked in the header for the P42101 as it does in the P4210
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Create two sales items. One with inventory and other without inventory
- Set the flags to have lines backorder when insufficient inventory
- Create a sales order for a shippable item and a backordered item
- Inquire on the order in the P42101 and check the box in the header for 'Extended Back Order Quantity'
- Click the summation symbol on the last open detail line
- This will show the sum of the all the lines including the backordered line
- Notice that the sum does not include the backordered amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document