E1: 75A: Payment amount incorrect in the CSV file gererated from R75A0350(Superannuation XML Extract)
(Doc ID 2776964.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Australia/New Zealand Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In some instances it is found that the payment amount(Column Z) in the CSV file is incorrectly shown with 6 decimals instead of 2 decimals.
Example -883.9599 instead of 883.96.It is reflected correctly in the value of payment amount(Payment_Amount_ID7)field in the XML file
1. Create a new AU employee using P0801.
2. Attach the super annual funds to the above employee using P07855.
3. Launch P07210 and run payroll for the above empoyee to create history for DBA from step 2 above in the F0719 DBA history table.
4. Go to Batch Version (BV) R75A0350 and ran the UBE for CSV format (xjde0001)
5. Open up the RD75A0350A.txt and remane it to RD75A0350A.csv
6. Open up the RD75A0350A.csv this file and it should open up as an Excel. Scroll to the column Z and review the payment amount value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document