E1: 41: Batch Posting (R09801) of Inventory Transfer (P4113) Batch Returns "Intercompany Out Of Balance" Error
(Doc ID 2777521.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An "Intercompany Out of Balance" error is sent to the Work Center by the Post (R09801) program when posting an Inventory Transfer (P4113) from a Branch in one company which has a Standard (07) cost of 1.1693 to Branch in another company which has a Standard (07) cost of Zero.
WORK CENTER ERRORS
IT Out of Balance:
CAUSE .... The AA ledger type for 05/10/21, document 13231209 IT key company 00600 is out of balance by 6.36
RESOLUTION.. Verify that each document within this batch is correct.
Error: Intercompany out of balance
Your Intercompany settlements are out of balance for this batch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- One Case is transferred from Branch 602300 which has a Standard (07) cost of 1.1693 to Branch 100767 which has a Standard (07) cost of Zero.
- The transaction appears successful.
- When the client attempts to Post the Batch, the G/L Post sends the following errors to the work center:
- IT Out of Balance
- Error: Intercompany out of balance
- The following workaround will allow the batch to post:
- Add another line to the JE to the inventory G/L account and put the debits and credits back in balance.
- Go back into the batch that is in error and vhange the batch status back to A Approved.
- Post the batch again and it posts without error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document