E1: 37: P4113 Inventory Transfers Shows Error ID 0115 "Work Order Number Invalid" for a Lot Created With Receipt Routing P43250 and With Test Results Entered in P3711
(Doc ID 2777563.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Quality Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a purchased item, P4113 Inventory Transfers shows Error ID 0115 "Work Order Number Invalid" for a lot created with receipt routing P43250 and with test results entered in P3711. The is updating F4108.DOC1 (Work Order Number) with Purchase Order number.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a purchased item in branches M30 and 30, Inventory Cost Level = 3, Cost Method = 02 Average cost, lot process type = 1 (using date). Associate the supplier (ex 4343) with a Route in P43090. Add/Check the operations for the Rroute in P43090.
2. P4310, add an OP for the item, Branch M30 and supplier 4343.
3. P4312, set the tab 4 Process/ PO 11 receipt routing =1 to activate the process. Receive the OP to Receipt Routing.
4. Set the version of P3711 that is called from P43250 to be 1. Results Entry Format = 2 (order) and have the 2. Status for a Passing Lot = "P". Use P43250 Move & disposition to move the quantity from the first operation and take the row exit to Test Results.
5. P3711 Test Results, choose a test definition and enter the results to pass and save. The new lot will be at status "P".
6. P43250 Move & Disposition, move Quantity from INSP to STK.
8. In P4108 Lot Master (or F4108), see the item lot, Branch M30, F4108.IODOC1 (Work Order Number) = the same as the OP NUMBER.
9. P4113 Inventory Transfer have the option 3-Process/3. Lots on Hold =1 (Allow transfer from/to lots on hold). Create a transfer for the item from Branch M30, (Lot and location created previously) to Branch 30 (the lot will be . Try to save the record and it displays the Error ID 0115 "Work Order Number Invalid".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document