E1: 31B: P31B66 VBT Movement Allows Importing and Saving Barrels From Other Wineries
(Doc ID 2777566.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P31B66 VBT Movement allows importing in the grid and saving the record with barrels from other wineries.
Issue can be replicated following these steps:
1) P31B94 Create a T2B operation. After entering the details (from vessel and to vessel), save the operation and open it again.
2) Press on bottom button Edit VBT Detail. P31B66 VBT Movement Details opens.
3) Press on Add Barrels, notice that only the current winery (W20) from the operation is available and greyed out in the header search criteria.
4) In Barrel master P31B03, use a different winery (W10) and find a barrel with the same type (BDX).
5) Now, back to the barrel selection form, use the excel import option (with the barrel from W10). Choose the .csv file where you filled in the other winery barrel details. Press apply.
Notice the barrel from winery W10 was added successfully in the grid. Save and close
Save and close in the operation form also. There is no error and the record is saved for winery W20 irrespective to the fact that the barrel is from winery W10.
6) See the tables F31B03 [Barrel Master Table](showing winery W10) and F31B101 [VBT Detail](showing winery W20) for the same barrel.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document