E1: 42: Print Pick Slips UBE (R42520) Not Updating Correctly the Sales Order Detail File (F4211) Audit Fields: User ID (USER), Date Updated (UPMJ), Time of Day (TDAY)
(Doc ID 2777618.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Print Pick Slips UBE (R42520) set to Hard Commit Inventory over an item for which there is not enough inventory and the customer does not accept backorders, then the process cancels the sales order, but fails to update some of the Sales Order Detail File (F4211) Audit Fields: User ID (USER), Date Updated (UPMJ), Time of Day (TDAY).
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Go to P4101 Item Master and define a new item
2. Go to P41026 Item Branch to define the item on a branch. Do not define stock for the item, yet.
3. Go to P01012 Address Book and to P03013 Customer Master to define a new customer. Select the customer master, then go to Billing Information and let unchecked the Backorders Allowed and also let unchecked the Partial Order Shipments Allowed
4. Go to Interactive version and set a P4210 Sales Order Entry version configured to not check the availability (under tab 5 Commitment, see processing option # 1. Activate Availability Checking = Blank to Bypass availability checking)
5. Go and launch the P4210 Sales Order Entry version previously configured and enter some sales orders for the Customer set to not accept Backorders, and by using an item for which there is not enough availability
6. Go to P41202 Item Availability to check on the availability of the item previously used on the sales orders
7. Go to BV and set an R42520 Print Pick Slips version to hard commit inventory (under tab 3 Process, see # 1. Hard commit inventory = 1)
8. Then logout from the system and login with a different user profile. Then by using the new user profile, go to Batch Versions and run that R42520 Print Pick Slips version over a previously entered sales order, with logs activated
9. Go to P4210 Customer Service Inquiry and double-check the sales order has been canceled:
10. Go to DataBrowser to check on the F4211 Sales Order Detail File and F42199 S.O. Detail Ledger File, and notice that on the F4211 table fields have been updated, and some other fields have not been updated:
- F4211 fields that have been updated: Quantity Shipped, Quantity Canceled, Extended Price, Program ID
- F4211 fields that have not been updated are some of the Audit fields: User ID (USER), Date Updated (UPMJ), Time of Day (TDAY)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document