E1: 32: Error 4909 - Configured Location Invalid is Received in Work Order Material Issues - P31113 when Inquiring on a Configured Work Order after Adding an Unplanned Configured Child Item
(Doc ID 2777981.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving error 4909 - 'Configured Location Invalid' on a configured item that was already issued on a work order. The error is received after the configured work order was issued with the unplanned configured child item and then inquired on to add additional configured child items.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create two configured item and one purchased item for the test
- Create two simple required configured item segments using default values for each configured item
- Create an unconditional P assembly inclusion rule for the parent configured item using the purchased item
- Create a configured purchase order for the configured child item
- Receive purchase order
- Add a work order for the parent configured item
- Run R31410 on the work order number to attach part to the parent work order
- Inquire on the work order in issues and add the purchased configured child item as an unplanned issue
- After completing the issue for the regular purchased item and the unplanned configured child item inquire on the work order again in the P31113 to add another item
- System hard errors 4909 on the previous configured child items location field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document