E1: 42: Tax Rate/Area Code Pulled From Customer Address Book Tax Info Instead Ledger History if Hard Error (3690) is Displayed in P42101 Due to Missing Location
(Doc ID 2778292.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a credit order from history, where original tax rate was "DEN", if during the process of creation an error ID 3690 occurs in the P42101 screen due to item location being deleted from item location file, after user corrects the error the lines in the credit order will pull actual tax rate "DEN-1" from customer address book tax information instead of pulling it from the history (F42199) file.
- P42101 - Create a sales order where tax/rate area is "DEN"
- Process this sales order all the way until sales update, order closed
- P41024 - Delete the Item/Lot Location (9.LOT.95.), as there is no more stock on it
- P03013 – Actual tax rate/area - Customer master "DEN1" now
- Create a credit order from history where hard error ID 3690 is displayed in P42101 screen
- See the Tax/Rate area is blank
- P41024 – Create the location back into the system
- When the item location is corrected the hard error is cleared out from the form, however see that the Tax/Rate Area for line #2 pulls data from Customer Master, DEN1 instead DEN from sales ledger history.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document