E1: 07: P059101 Group Plan Settings Not Followed For Override Flag Alias: ZOVR
(Doc ID 2778596.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Group Plan (P059101) Settings Not Followed For Override Flag Alias: ZOVR
When the DBA is based on another DBA that is also set up at the Group Plan level with Override Flag set to Y still calculates.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Add two DBAs 1208 and 6160 where 6160 the basis of calc is 1208.
2. Setup Group Plan DBA for 1208 for Union, Job Type/Step and override to N.
Then the 6160 for Union, BU, Job Type, Job Step and override to Y
3. Make sure the employee has the correct BU, Union, and Job Type, Job Step
Type, Job Step as for 6160 in the Group Plan settings.
4. Run an interim test where the timecard has the matching BU, Union, and Job
5. Notice the DBA 6160 calculated even the override flag is set to Y.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document