E1: 52: Invoice Generation (R52121) and Retainage Amount Prior (F4822) After Invoice Void
(Doc ID 2780047.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After taking Bug 32795977, there is still a scenario where Retainage Amount Prior is not calculated correctly when Invoice Generation is run. If a prior invoice application with retainage was voided, the next generated invoice will have a Retainage Amount Prior that includes retainage from the void.
The issue may occur at the time the invoice batch is voided. After selecting the batch in Invoice Generation and voiding (P48250), the RETD in the F4822 reflects the current retainage linked to the voided invoice application. The voided application should not have current, prior or to date retainage amounts.
1. Create a Contract (P5201) with a Retainage Rule of 10% and Lump Sum Billing Line (P5202).
2. Create an invoice application with retainage.
3. Create a retainage release invoice.
4. Create a new invoice application with retainage.
5. Void the invoice application with retainage.
6. Create another invoice application.
7. Drill into batch review for new application and scroll to the end. Review Retainage to Date and Retainage Amount Prior fields. Notice that Retainage to Date is correct, however Retainage Amount Prior does match retainage to date. It includes current retainage from the voided application.
8. Review F4822, notice that the RETD field of the voided invoice application reflects the current retainage associated with the voided application. The voided application should not have any current, prior or to date retainage amounts.
9. Drill into P52250 Contract invoice history inquiry and select voided application.
10. Return to current invoice in batch review of the new application. Notice that the Retainage Amount Prior has been adjusted to the correct value.
11. Return to the F4822 and notice that the voided application no longer shows a value in the RETD field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document