E1: 48S: 52: 13: Markup (P48096) not Applied on Time Entry Record (P12110) with Zero Rate when Creating Workfile (F4812) - R48120
(Doc ID 2780157.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a billing rate markup (P48096) exists for an Equipment record and where the equipment rate is zero in the Equipment Rates Table (F1301), after creating Equipment Time Entry (P12110) and posting, the Billing Workfile Generation (R48120) will not calculate the Workfile amounts.
1. Create an Equipment Record (P1701/P1702).
2. In Equipment Rates (P1301), create a zero-billing rate record for the Equipment Rate Code to be used in Equipment Time Entry.
3. In Billing Rate/Markup (P48096), create a $150 markup that is linked to the Equipment record. For example, add a Key Type 6 record linked to the business unit used in Equipment Time Entry.
4. In Account Revision (P0901), make sure the account is set with Billable = Y.
5. Add an Equipment Time Entry (P12110) record using the job from step 3 and Equipment/Rate Code from step 2. Make sure that the account from step 4 is used and that the system does not calculate an amount.
6. Post the T batch type.
7. Run the Billing Workfile Generation over the batch.
8. Inquire on the Workfile record in P4812.
9. Select the record; notice that the system recognizes the $150 markup amount, however the Taxable Amount, Total Invoice and Total Revenue are blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document