E1: 31B: Summary Attribute 'Highest Calculated EUR' is not Saved for RECTRANS Operations in Instruct Lot Attributes - P31B30 Form
(Doc ID 2780467.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing a RECTRANS Operation and manually overwriting the EUR Code values for the quantity moved, both Before and After Lots have the same Summary Attribute values for the highest calculated EUR. The grid of P31B30 - "After EUR" section shows the new overridden value. However, the field F31B31.SATTS22 for the After Lot still shows the previous Summary Attribute 22 value inherited from the Before Lot.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P31B08 – Create 2 new tanks in 2 different wineries
- P31B94 – Enter a RECV operation to create a BOL in Winery 1, EUR Code = CHARD
- P31B94 – Enter a new RECV operation to create the second BOL in Winery 1, EUR Code = MERL
- P31B94 – Enter another RECV operation to create the third BOL in Winery 1, EUR Code = PNGR
- P31B94 – Enter a new RECV operation to create the fourth BOL in Winery 1, EUR Code = PNN
- P31B94 – Create a R2TV operation to receive the above BOLs into a tank, in Winery 1
- P31B40 – Check the definition of Summary Attribute 22 set for the Highest calculated EUR
- P31B94 - Add a TRANS operation from the previous tank in Winery 1 to a new BOL generated in Winery 2
- P31B94 > P31B87 > P31B31 – Check the highest EUR value for the transferred quantity
- P31B87 - Select the "From" tank, take the "View Before Lot" option
- P31B31 select the 2-EUR option and see the EUR codes for entire quantity transferred between the 2 wineries; note the EUR having the highest percentage: PNN with a percentage of 37.5
- P31B94 – Create a RECTRANS operation to partially move a quantity from the previous BOL to a new tank in Winery 2
- P31B87 - Click on "Instruct Lot Attributes" button
- P31B30 - on the "To" tank, “After EUR” section, check the “EUR Override” check box and delete all existing EUR codes (MERL, PNN - the highest percentage, PNGR, CHARD), then add a new EUR (e.g. GRCN) for the entire volume, with a percentage of 100%. Save the changes.
- Databrowser - F31B70 - Note the Before Lot number and After Lot Number for the latest RECTRANS operation
- Databrowser - F31B31
- Note the Summary Attribute 22 for the Before Lot (e.g. PNN) - this is correct
- note the Summary Attribute 22 for the After Lot (e.g. PNN) - this is wrong; it should have been saved to GRCN, as per the previous step where the previous value has been overwritten by a new manually added EUR code for the entire quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document