E1: 13: Location Billing (R13404) Daily Rate for Last Day of Month is not Calculated Correctly
(Doc ID 2781276.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running location billing for months that are outside of 31 days, it will take the 31 day rate and apply it to months with only 30 days causing the daily rate to billed incorrectly.
Example the daily rate for unit ABC for March (31 Days) is 57.94 for April(30 days) the daily rate is 59.87 up until the 30th. When billing May 1 for April 30 it then applies the 57.94.
- Create an asset for 4/1
- Create Rental Rules P1302 for Monthly Prorate Billing
- Create Equipment Rate P1301 for Monthly
- Location transfer P12115 asset for to a new location at the end on the month 4/30
- Run R1304 for the first on the next month 5/1
- Notice the Daily Billing Rate is calculated for month being billed of 31 days and not 30 days
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document