E1: 42:42I: Error - Open Cursor For Cache I09UI002 Failed at Sales Update R42800
(Doc ID 2781304.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Outbound Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards World Sales Order Management - Version A9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Since upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 release, the Error - Open Cursor for cache I09UI002 failed has occurred several times a week. The issue cannot be duplicated at will but occurs regularly.
Steps to Monitor for the Issue:
The issue occurs periodically but not at will.
1. Run R42800 Sales Update
2. Monitor the program for the Error - Open Cursor for cache I09UI002
3. If logs are available, search for the below information to see if it is present.
- Calling Business function GetEnvironmentValue from Level 1
- IN->[ 1] <Item>: szDataItem <type>: STRING <Value>: [SY42I]
- SELECT * FROM SY920.F99410 WHERE ( OCDTAI = 'SY42I' )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document