E1: ORCH: Form Service Request with P01111_W01111I and Electronic Address Type and SetGridComboValue
(Doc ID 2781339.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer using the Form Request to call JDE application Who's Who P01111 _W01111I to create the email address in F01151. In P01111, the Electric Address Type is a drop down list where if they remove the field from the order of execution thru Studio and then add it back, the Action is changing from SetGridComboValue to SetGridCellValue,
Steps to duplicate:
1. Go into E1 and record from Address Book > Who's Who > Email/Internet Revisions and add a new Email address and Email type.
2. Save the FSR and open in Studio to see the Electronic Address Type is correct as 'SetGridComboValue'
3. Remove the field from Order of Execution.
4. Add it back and see that the type has changed to 'SetGridCellValue'
5. The only way to get it back to correct value is to re-record.
Also tested in TR 220.127.116.11 with same result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document