E1:34: P4021 Supply and Demand Is Showing Double the Supply for an OP in Receipt Routing That Has Been Voucher Matched
(Doc ID 2781545.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4021 Supply and Demand is showing double the supply for an OP in receipt routing that has been voucher matched (this business process is allowed).
The issue can be reproduced with he following steps:
1) Receipt Routing Definition P43091, have a route with at least 2 steps, first to allow receipt and pay.
2) Work With Supplier/Item Relationships P43090, associate a route to the item and customer.
3) Work With Order P4310, create an OP for 5 EA
4) P4312 PO to allow Receipt routings:
Tab 4 Process, 11. Receipt Routing
Blank = Do not activate
1 = Activate Standard
In Work With Purchase Orders to Receive P4312, find the OP and perform the receipt. The OP will enter receipt routing.
5) Verify in Work With Routing Statuses P43250 and see the quantity 5 EA in first INSP operation.
6) In Match Voucher to Open Receipt - Voucher Match P4314, associate the OPwith a voucher and save the operation
7) P4021 POs,
2. Receipt Routing Quantities Considered As On Hand
Quantity In Transit = blank
Quantity In Inspection = 1
In P4021 S&D the quantity on the OP order is doubled (10 EA instead of 5).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document